Handcrafted in the USA, The Outdoor Plus Unity Fire Pit is guaranteed to last. This fire pit is the perfect center piece to gather friends and family around it to create memories and maybe enjoy few drinks.
This fire pit ships in multiple sizes and finishes. There are three other options for finish: stainless steel, powder coat and corten steel. The other finishes can be found from our Unity Collection. This fire pit ships with decorative lava rocks.
"Match Lit" in a fire pit refers to a manual ignition method that requires the use of a match or lighter to ignite the fire. In this system, you first open the gas valve and then hold a lit match or lighter near the burner to start the fire. It's a simple and cost-effective ignition option for fire pits, but requires more effort and care compared to automatic ignition systems.
Match Lit With Flame Sense
Same as Match Lit, but with a safety feature called a flame sensor. To start the fire, you open the gas valve and hold a lit match or lighter near the burner. The flame sensor detects if the flame is present and keeps the gas flowing. If the flame goes out unexpectedly, the flame sensor detects the absence of the flame and automatically shuts off the gas supply to prevent unburned gas from accumulating, ensuring safer operation of the fire pit.
Spark Ignition With Flame Sense
"Spark Ignition with Flame Sense" in a fire pit refers to an ignition system that combines an automatic spark ignition with a safety feature called a flame sensor. In this system, you don't need a match or lighter. Instead, when you turn on the gas valve and activate the ignition, a spark is generated to ignite the fire.
The flame sensor detects the presence of the flame and keeps the gas flowing. If the flame goes out unexpectedly, the flame sensor detects the absence of the flame and automatically shuts off the gas supply to prevent unburned gas from accumulating. This combination of automatic ignition and flame sensing technology provides both convenience and safety in operating a fire pit.
Low Voltage Electronic Ignition
Refers to an automatic ignition system that uses a low-voltage electric current to ignite the gas and start the fire. It doesn't require a match or lighter and provides convenience and safety for the user.
In this system, when you turn on the gas valve and activate the ignition, an electric spark is generated to ignite the fire. The low-voltage aspect means that it consumes less power, making it energy-efficient while providing reliable ignition.
Low Voltage Electronic Ignition systems often come with additional safety features, such as flame sensing technology, which detects the presence of a flame and automatically shuts off the gas supply if the flame goes out unexpectedly. This combination ensures a safe and convenient operation of the fire pit.
Plug & Play Electronic Ignition
Automatic ignition system that is easy to install and use. It doesn't require a match or lighter for ignition, providing convenience and safety.
When you turn on the gas valve and activate the ignition, an electric spark is generated to ignite the fire. The "Plug & Play" aspect means that the system is designed for quick and simple installation, with minimal setup or wiring required. It is pre-assembled in The Outdoor Plus products and can be easily connected to a power source and the fire pit's gas supply.
Match Lit Ignition Manual
12V Electronic Ignition Manual
110V Electronic Ignition Manual
Flame Sense Ignition Manual
The Outdoor Plus products are made to order. All sales are final. Read the full return policy from here.
Architecture Mates warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct
function as follows:
- Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings = Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly: 1 year
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial - 1 year; Residential - 3 years
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- This warranty is for the parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return
- Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warrant claim
- The warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered
- This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from the products defects or warranty recovery
- This warranty is only applied to original purchases