Introducing the Primo Ceramic Grills Oval Large Charcoal Grill – providing the largest cooking area and patented oval shape, this grill offers superior cooking efficiency and accessibility. Grill, bake, roast or smoke any food to perfection.
About Primo Ceramic Grills
The Primo Ceramic Grills company was established in 1996 by Greece native, George Samaras. As the business grew, George continued to strive towards the best possible ceramic grill on the market, while maintaining manufacturing in the United States. In 2002, the introduction of the patented oval-shaped grill established Primo as a major manufacturer in the ceramic grill market. Primo Ceramic Grills was recently acquired by Empire Comfort Systems, a leading manufacturer of gas and wood heating appliances as well as gas grills.
- Cooking Area: 300 sq in. | 1,935cm2
- Weight: 152 pounds
- Optional Rack System: 195 sq. in. | 1,258cm2
- Temperature Range: 151 - 850 F+ | 66C-
- Cook up to 6 Whole Chickens
- Cook 1 Whole Turkey
- Cook up to 8 Steaks
- Cook 12 Burgers at a time
- Cook up to 8 Racks of Ribs.
- Cook 8 ears of corn at once.