Palmako Tom Wood Playhouse 7x6 ft (3,8 m²)
We live our lives at crazy speeds amid droves of people, and every day we become increasingly more alienated from nature. Going outdoors takes time and money, and is an all around taxing experience. However, our ancient selves don’t want to stop smelling the grass in the morning or seeing the light of the setting sun through tree branches. When we go back to the past along this line of heritage, we quickly reach our predecessors, who were peasants, cattle breeders or hunters. Urbanisation is a new phenomenon in human history. A garden is often our last direct point of contact with nature, a reminder of the unity our predecessors felt with the surrounding environment. This feeling is deeply rooted in our subconscious and it makes the existence of a garden and time spent there so important for us.
We have used wood to build our houses and gardens since ancient times, and it has accompanied us throughout the centuries of our development. Every piece of wood has its own character and soul. Wood is warm and beautiful and we understand its life cycle. Like us, trees move in a circle of life, growing and living in the time given to them
- 5 years guarantee
- Play house complies with European Standards EN 71-1, EN 71-8 and with Directive 2009/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Roof & floor boards with tongue & groove
- Assembly kit
- Wood type: Nordic spruce
- Ready-made wall elements
- TÜV-certified product (ID 0000075540
- The house is delivered unfinished!
Important Note: This item will be a natural untreated wood color and you will have to treat the wood and paint it (paint and treatment are not included).
- Before purchase please consider:
- check for building permits
- assembly required, check manual
- tools are needed, including saw
- prepare working area and foundation
- roofing materials are not included
- protective paint finishing is needed
|Volume||229.5 cu ft|
|Roof area / Roof gradient °||75.3 sqf /37.0°|
|Door, opening measurements||20-1/16″x45-1/4″|
|Window, opening measurements||13-3/4″x13-3/4″|
|Pack weight||646 lbs|
Questions About Palmako?
Our customer support is here to help.
If you have any questions about Palmako products, call our toll-free number or talk to us on the chat.
We are here to help.
Fast and Free Shipping to Continental USA.
We have excellent customer service. Questions? Call Us at (725) 777-5484.
30 Day Easy Return Policy.