ProHeat Series 3kW Sauna Heater w/ Heatpad Control
The Hotass Saunas PH300 electric sauna heater is engineered to power home saunas up to 130 adjusted cubic feet (ACF).
In the rich tradition of authentic Finnish saunas, the wall-mounted Hotass Saunas PH300 sauna heater creates an intensely penetrating heat. The unit is equipped with industrial-grade stainless-steel heating elements and stainless-steel components.
The Hotass Saunas PH300 heater is engineered so that the sauna rocks are in direct contact with the heating elements for greater efficiency. The sauna oven includes an exceptionally large rock capacity for a more even and consistent heat.
Hotass Saunas Pro Heat Series sauna heaters feature triple-wall construction which provides lower surface temperatures and greater safety.
When you buy sauna equipment, quality and value are important. All Hotass sauna heating units are engineered to provide years of safe, reliable, and maintenance-free operation.
The Hotass Saunas PH300 offers a traditional sauna experience by filling the sauna room with invigorating heat. The unit is perfect for any home sauna kit.
The Hotass Saunas PH300 electric sauna stove carries a limited lifetime warranty and is fully serviceable. Hotass sauna heaters are UL and ETL listed for your safety.
- Stainless steel construction
- For sauna rooms from 84 to 130 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 50lbs of stones (1 box-AC3000)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function (Additional freight charges will apply).
- Requires wall-mounted time/temperature control
- Available in 240V/1PH operation or 208V/3Ph operation
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- UL listed
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 16"W (406mm) x 11"D (279mm) x 24"H (609mm)
Manufacturer's Note: Sauna heater stones are significant to the unit's safety. In order for the warranty to remain valid, the user is responsible for proper maintenance.
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet
|240V, Single Phase Amperage
|208V, 3-Phase Amperage
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones
|Width in Inches
|Depth in Inches
|Height in Inches