Vega Series 1.9kW Sauna Heater 120V
The 120V single phase Harvia Vega 1.9kW is a modern and easy-to-use sauna heater by the world’s largest sauna oven manufacturer. The stainless steel outer shell of Vega is durable and creates a modern look for your sauna. The operating switches are placed ergonomically in the upper part, and thanks to the symmetric shape of the heater, the switches can be placed on either side. The heater can be mounted low on the sauna wall, ensuring that the lower benches also get plenty of steam.
Please note: requires a minimum of 29 lbs of stones (1 box) sold separately.
- Wall-mounted design
- Stainless Steel construction
- For sauna rooms from 70 to 106 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 29 lbs of sauna stones (1 Box-AC3000)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function (Additional freight charges will apply).
- Built-in controls
- Ergonomic operating switches
- Switches can be installed on the right or left side of the heater
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 11"W (279mm) x 11"D (279mm) x 21" (533mm)
- 2-Year Warranty (Consumer use)
Manufacturer's Note: Sauna heater stones are significant to the unit's safety. In order for the warranty to remain valid, the user is responsible for proper maintenance.
- Sauna Heater
- Installation and operation manual
- 2-Year Warranty (Consumer Use)
|Model||Vega Compact 1900|
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||1.9kW|
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||70|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||106|
|Nominal Amps||15.9 Amps|
|Heater Weight||15.4 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||59.4 lbs|
|Width In Inches||11" (279mm)|
|Depth In Inches||11" (279mm)|
|Height In Inches||21" (533mm)|
Warranty & Returns
30 returns. Read the full return policy from here.
Harvia sauna products come with 1-year limited warranty and includes all heater parts such as heating elements, controls and contactors.
This warranty covers faults in manufacture and material. The warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear, defects caused by improper installation, poor maintenance, or failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for installation, use and care, or alterations made to the product.
This warranty is void if heater is used improperly. This warranty is void if installation and wiring is not carried out by a certified electrician or authorized and qualified service representative.