Fire Pit Art
FIRE PIT ART LINEAR 48"
Fire Pit Art Linear 48"
- Estimated arrival: between Feb, 27 - Mar, 06
- Availability: All Fire Pit Art Products Are Handcrafted to Order. Shipping within 5-7 Business Days From Order.
- Free Shipping to USA 🇺🇸
- Authorized Dealer
Bring your outdoor space to life with the Fire Pit Art Linear 48". This elegant, contemporary fire pit will be the final piece of your backyard design, providing hours of warm glow and ambiance. Featuring a modern, linear design, 3/16-inch thick carbon steel construction, and sturdy steel leveling casters, the Linear 48" is as beautiful as it is durable.
The stainless steel burner system produces up to 190,000 BTUs and is compatible with both Natural Gas and Liquid Propane fuels. The included matching steel cover gives you the ability to protect the burner area when the fire pit’s not in use while converting it to a stunning, ultramodern outdoor table.
The Fire Pit Art Linear 48" is handcrafted in the heart of Tennessee by talented metal artist Rick Wittrig. Each fire pit features a maintenance-free iron oxide finish that will weather and darken over time for a truly one-of-a-kind look. A numbered brass plate on the base of the fire pit showcases a unique number, signifying it has been handmade exclusively for you.
Choose between a manual match-lit ignition system or an All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) for the most reliable and convenient way to ignite your fire. The AWEIS includes flame sensing technology and stands up to harsh weather conditions, including heavy rain and winds over 40 MPH. It’s the most durable, and safest electronic ignition system on the market.
- Outdoor Fire Pit with a Modern Linear Design
- The burner Cover included transforming the fire pit into a table
- Handcrafted by Tennessee craftsman making each fire pit unique
- Made out of the most durable fire pit steel - heavy duty ¼ “ thick mild carbon steel for durability
- The high-temperature resistant coating is guaranteed to look great even if used frequently
- Rain drain to prevent water from accumulating in the fire pit
- Maintenance-free thanks to outer iron oxide finish
- Steel Leveling Casters for added stability
- 120V (Electronic Ignition ONLY); 190,000 BTUs
- CSA Approved
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose what works for you
- Match Lit or All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS)
- Linear 48" Fire Pit
- Burner Cover
- Gas Burner
- 24VAC Transformer (Electronic Ignition ONLY)
- Fire Module (Electronic Ignition ONLY)
- Heat Shield (Electronic Ignition ONLY)
- Lava Rocks
- Flex Line Kit
- User's Manual
|Natural Gas & Liquid Propane - Match Lit
|8" x 38"
|Flex Line & Valve Kit
|48 x 48 x 36
|Natural Gas & Liquid Propane - All Weather Electronic Ignition AWEIS
|8" x 38"
|Flex Line & Valve Kit
|48 x 48 x 36
- The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium-sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle-free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
- Match Lit System: Fire Pit Art® utilizes the very best technology and components for gas fuel conversions. This is why they now use the patented Stainless Steel Penta burner designed by HPC. Their burner provides a uniform & full campfire effect for your fire pit and works well with the lava rock that is included. HPC also includes a lifetime warranty with your burner for added peace of mind.
- AWEIS System: All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield, and Install Instructions. For those who wish the ease and sophistication available with electronic ignition, they add state-of-the-art AWEIS electronic ignition manufactured at Fire by Design®. These All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems are by far the safest, most durable electronic ignition systems on the market with flame-sensing technology and windproof design.
Safety and Manuals
Do not tarp your fire pit, the tarp will cause the patina to blacken and stop the oxidation process. In many cases, the color of the tarp will transfer to the new steel. During the maturing process keep wet leaves and debris off the piece until the steel matures. Allow the piece to mature with each fire.
Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Warranty & Returns
The Fire Pit Art products are made to order. All sales are final. Read the full return policy from here.
Your fire pit includes a 10 year manufacturer's warranty on Carbon Steel Fire Pits, and a 100 year warranty on Stainless Steel Fire Pits for structural integrity during that time frame for the original purchaser.
If a fire pit from Fire Pit Art is found to be defective, Fire Pit Art reserves the choice to either repair or replace the product and a product that is either the original, or one that is of equal value or its equivalent, free of charge. This warranty excludes any and all applicable shipping and handling charges. If the product being warrantied has been discontinued, the replacement product will be of equal or similar value.
Altering any Fire Pit Art fire pit or any of our products in any way other than the intended use, will void this warranty.
No warranty is offered on the Iron Oxide Patina finish or the “rust” finish. Steel products will develop natural Iron oxide Patina over time.
This warranty does not cover damage or product failure caused by accident, misuse, negligence, tampering, or modifications. Saltwater environments are excluded from this warranty. Fire Pit Art cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury or death due by the misuse of this product.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by either proper or improper use of our products to any surrounding surfaces, structures, or furnishings. This includes, but is not limited to, discoloration or damage to a patio or deck surface, furniture, house, or any other structure.
Questions About Fire Pit Art?
Our customer support is here to help.
If you have any questions about Fire Pit Art products, call our toll-free number or talk to us on the chat.
We are here to help.
Fast and Free Shipping to Continental USA.
We have excellent customer service. Questions? Call Us at (725) 777-5484.
30 Day Easy Return Policy.