FIN Series 6KW Sauna Heater
The Finlandia FIN-60 electric sauna heater is engineered for home saunas up to 300 cubic feet (CF).
The wall-mounted FIN-60 6kW sauna heater generates a satisfying, penetrating heat. The unit features industrial-grade, stainless-steel heating elements and corrosion-resistant stainless components. Its large rock capacity provides optimal heat storage.
The FIN-60 is designed so that rocks are in direct contact with the heating elements, resulting in a more even and consistent heat. The sauna heating unit features triple-wall construction which provides lower surface temperatures and added safety.
When you buy a sauna, quality and value are important. In the rich tradition of authentic Finnish saunas, the FIN-60 is engineered for years of safe and reliable operation. Finlandia sauna heaters are made by Harvia and imported from Finland.
The FIN60 electric sauna stove provides a traditional sauna experience by blanketing the room with an intense heat. The unit is perfect for any home sauna kit.
The Finlandia FIN-60 heater is available in 240V, single-phase (1PH) and 208V, three-phase (3PH) configurations. The sauna unit may be ordered with the standard red enamel finish or the optional stainless-steel exterior (FIN-60-S).
The FIN-60 sauna heater requires a control for operation, sold separately. For 240V/1PH operation, the CX170 control or F1T control can be used. For 208V/3PH operation, the CX170 control or FT2 control with FX303 contactor can be used. For commercial applications, the FIN-60 can be run 24 hours a day with the CX170 control and 24H7D time clock, or the F2 control with its respective contactor and 24H7D time clock.
The FIN 60 carries a limited lifetime warranty and is fully serviceable. All Finlandia and Harvia sauna heaters are UL and ETL listed and tested for your safety.
- 240V/1PH Operation with CX170 or F1T control
- 208V/3PH Operation with CX170 control or F2T control with FX303 contactor
- 24-Hour Operation with CX170 control and 24H7D time clock or F2 control with FX303 contactor and 24H7D time clock
- Stainless steel elements
- Requires wall-mounted time/temperature control
- Requires contactor with F-2 and F-2T controls
- Available in 240V/1PH and 208V/3PH operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Optional Stainless Steel exterior
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- 24"H x 16"W x 11"D
- For sauna rooms up to 300 cu. ft.
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones
|240V, Single Phase
|Recommended Minimum Copper Wire Supply
|240V, Single Phase