FIN Series 4.5KW Sauna Heater
The Finlandia FIN-45 electric sauna heater is engineered for saunas up to 210 cubic feet (CF).
In the rich tradition of authentic Finnish saunas, the wall-mounted FIN-45S sauna heater generates a satisfying, penetrating heat. The 4.5-kilowatt FIN-45 includes professional-grade stainless-steel heating elements and stainless-steel components.
The unit is designed so that the sauna rocks are in direct contact with the heating elements for improved efficiency. The FIN-45 sauna oven features triple-wall construction for greater safety and lower surface temperatures. Its exceptionally large rock capacity provides optimal heat storage.
When you buy a sauna, quality and value are important. Finlandia sauna heaters are engineered to provide years of safe, reliable, and efficient operation. Finlandia sauna heating units are made by Harvia and imported from Finland, the home of sauna.
The FIN-45 electric sauna stove creates a traditional sauna experience by blanketing the room with an intense heat. Finlandia FIN Series heaters are perfect for any home sauna kit.
The Finlandia FIN-45 heater is available in 240V, single-phase (1PH) or 208V, three-phase (3PH) configurations. The unit may be ordered with the standard red finish or the stainless-steel exterior (FIN-45-S).
The FIN-45 sauna heater requires a control for operation, sold separately. For 240V/1PH operation, the CX170 control or F1T control can be used. For 208V/3PH operation, the CX170 control or FT2 control with FX303 contactor can be used. For commercial applications, the FIN-45 can be run 24 hours a day with the CX170 control and 24H7D time clock, or the F2 control with its respective contactor and 24H7D time clock.
The Digital control comes with a power supply. The manual F-2 and F-2T controls require a contactor.
The FIN45 carries a limited lifetime warranty and is fully serviceable. All Finlandia and Harvia sauna heaters are UL and ETL listed and tested for your safety.
- 240V/1PH Operation with CX170 or F1T control
- 208V/3PH Operation with CX170 control or F2T control with FX303 contactor
- 24-Hour Operation with CX170 control and 24H7D time clock or F2 control with FX303 contactor and 24H7D time clock
- Stainless steel elements
- Requires wall-mounted time/temperature control
- Requires a contactor with F2 and F-2T controls
- Available in 240V/1PH and 208V/3PH operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless Steel exterior
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- 24"H x 16"W x 11"D
- For sauna rooms up to 210 cu. ft.
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones
|240V, Single Phase
|Recommended Minimum Copper Wire Supply
|240V, Single Phase