EcoFlow DELTA 1000 + 160W Solar Panel
Our lightest DELTA It’s power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
Power bigger electronics DELTA mini’s output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 1800W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
A dozen at once Power up to 12 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets.
Fully charged in 1.6 hours With X-Stream on, DELTA mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations. Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time.
- The new standard of battery-powered generators
- Charge from 0%-80% within 1 hour
- 6x AC Outlets (Total 1800W) & 1260Wh capacity
- Fast charge via solar and car
- Power 13 devices simultaneously
- Net Weight - 30.9lbs (14kg)
- Dimension - 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6 in (40 x 21 x 27 cm)
- Charge Temperature - 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
- Discharge Temperature -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
- Color - Gray & black
- Warranty - 24 months
- Charge Method - AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time - 1.6 Hours (AC) 10.5 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor) 2.6-5.3 Hours (Using 3x 160W Solar Panels) 3.2-6.3 Hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity - 1008Wh
- Cell Chemistry - NCM
- Life Span - 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management Systems - BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection.
- Cell Type - 18650
- AC Charge Input Power - X-Stream charge (1000W max)
- AC Charge Input Voltage - 100-120Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input - 400W 10-65V DC 10A max
- Car Charger - 12V/24V DC 8A max
- AC Output (x6) - 1600W total (Surge 3100W), 120Vac (60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2) - 5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2) - 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x2) = 5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 3A, 60W Max, per port
- Car Power Output (x1) - 108.8W, 13.6V DC, 8A max
How It All Started
Everyone deserves the right to access power. We started out in 2017 with a group of battery engineers who had a vision to power a new world — actively transitioning the world from outdated power sources to a future of sustainable, renewable power.
Today, as a portable power and renewable energy company, EcoFlow leads the way forward with industry-leading portable power solutions, solar technology, and the world’s first smart home ecosystem.